Dataplugs is offering Dell PowerEdge R740xd to help enterprises to have digital transformation, you will be enjoy the following benefit by this optimized scalability rack mount server:
Complete IT transformation with Dell EMC PowerEdge servers
With the help of R740xd, transforming your data center to achieve modern applications and workflows. Excellent storage performance and flexibility can achieve a perfect balance for the processing and analysis of software-defined storage or data sets.
- Dell EMC Ready Node for ScaleIO simplifies deployment and can easily expand the number of software-defined storage devices from 3 to more than 1,000.
- Supports up to 24 NVMe drives to maximize storage performance and ensure application performance expansion meets demand.
- Compared to the previous generation of Xeon processors, the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor has a 27% increase in the number of processing cores and a 50% increase in bandwidth, which can expand computing resources *
Automate productivity with intelligent embedded management
Dell EMC automation and intelligent management capabilities reduce the time for routine maintenance operations, allowing you to focus on more important priorities.
- ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist help maximize the maximum continuous operating time and solve up to 72% * of IT problems to reduce the burden.
- Easily integrate VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®, and make full use of the existing management console.
- Use Dell EMC iDRAC9 without agents for automated and efficient management helps increase productivity.
- Use Open Manage’s new generation console and server configuration files to simplify deployment, complete configuration and server preparation in a rapid and scalable manner.
Enhance the security of the data center with comprehensive protection
Dell EMC provides a full range of flexible network architecture and embeds security mechanisms in each server to protect your data.
- The new configuration lock function can protect the server configuration and firmware from the threat of malicious changes.
- When you reuse or replace the server, you can use the system’s local storage device clear function to help ensure data privacy.
- Before deploying the update independently from the operating system / Hypervisor, the update can be automatically checked for file dependencies and proper update order.
- Maintain your control over server updates through built-in verification, with the goal of allowing only properly signed updates to be executed.